Disney Salutes US Military Personnel
Special Military Rates
- Take advantage of Disney's Military Discount Cruises for active and retired military members.
Eligible Military Personnel
- The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military Department of National Defense:
- Active Personnel
- Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by
submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
- Reserve Personnel
- Active Cadets
- U.S Coast Guard Personnel
- Active member of the National Guard
- Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
- Retired Personnel
- Retired member of the National Guard
- Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
- Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Rates apply to qualifying military personnel who are permitted to book one stateroom.
- Retired military personnel may book one stateroom and must travel in this stateroom.
Military rates are not applicable to
- Employees of the Department of Defense/civilian personnel
- Military Affiliates
- Contractors for the military
- Be sure to check the "Military" box when purchasing your cruise online or mention that you are military when booking a cruise with an agent.
- The military personnel must submit verification of eligibility for confirmed bookings.
- Verification documents qualifying the guest for military rates must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing.
Verification of eligibility (one of the following)
- Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
- Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
- Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
- Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military paystub, provided the social security number is blackened out.
Terms and Conditions
- Military rates are subject to change and may not apply to all categories and sail dates.