|Cruise.com is currently seeking
top talent for the following job openings.
To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry experience in your email or on your resume. Without this information, consideration for an interview will not be given.
Opportunities (Dania Beach, Florida HEADQUARTERS)
• GDS/API Support Administrator - To provide administrative support to the company's headquarters staff and home-based staff on matters related to TravTech booking engine issues. Reports problems on functionality and other issues and serves as a liaison between the company and TravTech. Monitors and tracks defects found in the applications and escalates to senior management and the IT staff. Performs and participates in testing interfaces. Oversees competitiveness in all QA pricing methods. Reports existing issues and concerns to management in Marketing meetings.
Qualifications: One year of travel industry GDS/API applications experience; proficiency with the internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); good working knowledge of GDS systems such as Amadeus and Sabre and understanding of how to book cruises in Amadeus is highly desirable.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES (HOME-BASED - MULTI STATE EXCEPT CA AND HA)
THE JUNE 20, 2016 CUSTOMER SERVICE HIRING/TRAINING CLASS IS CLOSED
There are no home-based job openings in Sales, Online and Customer Service.
• Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
• Online Support Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
• Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8-hour shifts is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for an open position at our company or to be considered for a future job opening you should:
• Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening in sales or customer service.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal
and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran