|Cruise.com is currently seeking
top talent for the following job openings.
To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating
your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based
career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry customer
service or cruise sales experience in your email or on your resume.
Without this information, consideration for an interview will not
Current Headquarters Job
Opportunities (Dania Beach, Florida)
• GDS/API Support Administrator - To provide administrative support to the company's headquarters staff and home-based staff on matters related to TravTech booking engine issues. Reports problems on functionality and other issues and serves as a liaison between the company and TravTech. Monitors and tracks defects found in the applications and escalates to senior management and the IT staff. Performs and participates in testing interfaces. Oversees competitiveness in all QA pricing methods. Reports existing issues and concerns to management in Marketing meetings. Serves as Web Content Project Lead for web content updates. Related experience from the cruise industry is required.
• Call Center Supervisor (Sales/Customer Service) - To motivate and coach cyber customer service or cruise sales agents to achieve performance goals; to monitor agent calls to ensure compliance to policy and procedures and to increase performance of agents; and to successfully complete assigned duties and responsibilities for the assigned team. Associates degree or equivalent work experience plus 2 to 5 years customer service or sales experience. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a supervisor or team lead or sales coach in the cruise industry preferably in a call center environment is required.
NOW RECRUITING: HOME-BASED CRUISE SALES AGENTS AND ONLINE AGENTS
(MULTI-STATE) FOR THE JUNE 8, 2015 HIRING/TRAINING CLASS
Cruise.com is now recruiting experienced cruise sales agents and cruise online support agents for our hiring/training class scheduled to begin on Monday, June 8, 2015. The training class will be held from Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (EST) for four consecutive weeks. Training is web-based and accessed from your home office via your internet provider (no travel required). Only candidates whose initial resumes or job applications reflect recent (or within past two years) cruise industry experience will be considered. Phone interviews will be scheduled based on an analysis of the candidates' qualifications for the position. Training is paid, and all positions offer a base salary plus commission or incentive plan and an attractive employee benefits package including eligibility for travel agent benefits through IATAN membership.
• Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
• Online Support Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS (MULTI-STATE)
There are currently no vacancies available in customer service.
• Customer Service Agent (Home-Based) -
Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8-hour shifts is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
• Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal
and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran