Cruise.com is currently seeking
top talent for the following job openings.
To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com indicating
your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based
career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry customer
service or cruise sales experience in your email or on your resume.
Without this information, consideration for an interview will not
Current Headquarters Job
Opportunities (Dania Beach, Florida)
• Call Center Supervisor (Sales/Customer Service): To motivate and coach cyber customer service or cruise sales agents to achieve performance goals; to monitor agent calls to ensure compliance to policy and procedures and to increase performance of agents; and to successfully complete assigned duties and responsibilities for the assigned team. Associates degree or equivalent work experience plus 2 to 5 years customer service or sales experience. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a supervisor or team lead or sales coach in the cruise industry preferably in a call center environment is required.
• Documents Agent, Documents Department: To process cruise line electronic documents (e-documents) and/or paper documents for passengers and ensure that they are sent to the passengers within established deadlines.
HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE, SALES, AND ONLINE (MULTI-STATE)
There are currently no vacancies available in sales, online, and customer service. However, we are always interested in talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future sales positions, please send your resume and cover letter indicating your job objective to firstname.lastname@example.org and your cruise industry experience. Without this information, no consideration can be given.
• Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan.
• Online Support Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan.
• Customer Service Agent (Home-Based) -
Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
• Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal
and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran