Welcome to Hot Jobs at Cruise.com!
During 2018 Cruise.com will be hiring team members who are professional and passionate about selling cruises and other leisure services and products and providing clients with world-class service either as a home-based agent or in our beautiful Dania Beach location.
If you enjoy creating memorable experiences for clients who will return to you again and again as well as refer others, we’re looking for you!
To be considered for an open position copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your job objective. If you are applying for one of our future home-based career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry experience in cruise sales or customer service either in your email or on your resume. Without this information, we’re not able to schedule an interview.
CURRENT HEADQUARTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Dania Beach, Florida)
- Junior Software Developer: To assist members of the development team with web programming maintenance projects such as company affiliate web site, company intranet, and others. To program internal tools for making processes more efficient. Programs, tests, and debugs web applications; develops appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks; coordinates with designers and other programmers to develop new web projects; assists and supports in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites; and more. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer/engineering related field or equivalent work experience, knowledge of object oriented programming and relationship databases; basic understanding of .net framework and programming language experience with C# or Java; some experience in using SQL Server or Oracle.
- Trainer: Develops and conducts cruise reservation system, sales, customer service, and product training programs for Cruise.com/Omega World Travel/Tourdeals/Homes and Villas/Luxury Travel Team and to offer that training to all Cruise.com/Omega World Travel company employees and independent contractors (affiliates). To grow, manage and maintain the Learning Center. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, is responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the Training Department. Oversees and/or supervises company representatives, acting in the role of "training instructors" for a specific training issue or initiative. Coordinates with approved vendors to schedule and oversee vendor training, agent/affiliate incentive contests or promotions, company training/familiarization trips, trade shows or other ventures deemed to fall within the purview of training. Related experience required.
- Sales Supervisor: Motivates and coaches cyber sales agents and customer service representatives to achieve sales and/or performance goals; monitors agent calls to ensure compliance to policy and procedures and to increase performance of agents. Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience plus 2-5 years sales experience and a minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in a call center in the cruise industry is required.
- Group Coordinator: To coordinate the promotional groups opened with various cruise lines for the purpose of generating revenue. Experience in the cruise industry group department is required.
FUTURE HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State EXCEPT California and Hawaii)
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) - This position requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry or call center experience either in sales or customer service. Please note related cruise industry experience is required. Our Customer Service Agents answer incoming calls from customers and happily help resolve problems, provide information and answer questions. Our team members take pride in assisting our valued customers while providing a high level of service, patience, professionalism and kindness.
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment, selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Our cyber sales agents sell cruise vacations and other leisure travel options to potential customers through inbound telephone calls, outbound calls and email leads. Our cyber sales agents are expert closers and are adept at upselling cruise vacations to maximize the customer experience as well as revenue. We are seeking true sales professionals to can meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals to maximize their financial reward. These positions offer base pay plus a tiered incentive plan.
- Online Support Agents (Home-Based) - These positions require at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Our online agents answer incoming calls from customers, converting inquiries into sales as well as working with leads and pending sales. This department also receives overflow calls from the cyber sales queue. Our online team members are responsible for answering questions and assisting clients while providing a high level of personalized service. We are seeking team members who will work to meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. These positions offer base pay plus an incentive plan.
ALL positions in the company require selling Allianz insurance, our exclusive insurance partner. Offering insurance through our proprietary technology is part of our training program.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116