Welcome to Hot Jobs at Cruise.com!
Cruise.com is currently seeking top talent for the following job openings.
To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry customer service or cruise sales experience in your email or on your resume. Without this information, consideration for an interview will not be given.
CURRENT HEADQUARTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Dania Beach, Florida)
- Leisure Travel Agent — To book domestic and international travel arrangements ranging from airline tickets, rail, land, tour packages, group tours, cruises, hotels, and car rentals to full vacation packages and other leisure products as requested by clients. To take client calls from the Cruise.com ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) system. Attends company sponsored cruise nights, trade shows, and agency events as necessary. The majority of the work will involve land packages, cruises with the possibility of pre and post extensions, packaged tours, and independent travel arrangements (FITs).
CURRENT HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State EXCEPT California and Hawaii)
Cruise.com is now recruiting for the following home-based job openings. Training classes are held from Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST), for four consecutive weeks. Training is web-based and accessed from your home office computer/internet provider (no travel required). Only candidates whose initial resumes or job applications reflect recent (within last two years) related cruise industry experience will be considered. Phone interviews will be scheduled based on an analysis of the candidates' qualifications for the position. Training is paid, and all positions offer a base salary plus commission or incentive plan and an attractive employee benefits package including eligibility for travel agent benefits through IATAN membership.
NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING CLASS: JULY 10, 2017
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan.
NEXT CRUISE SALES/ONLINE AGENT TRAINING CLASS: SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan.
- Online Support Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116