Welcome to Hot Jobs at Cruise.com!
During 2019 Cruise.com will be hiring experienced customer service and sales agents who are professional and passionate about selling cruises and other leisure services and products and providing clients with world-class service either as a home-based agent or in our beautiful Dania Beach location. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences for clients who will return to you again and again as well as refer others, we’re looking for you!
CURRENT HEADQUARTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Dania Beach, Florida)
- Marketing Coordinator (Posted on Indeed)
- Sales Supervisor (Posted on Indeed)
- Leisure Travel Agent (Posted on Indeed)
HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State) (Exceptions: CA/OR/WA/NY/MA/IL/RI)
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) - This position requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry or call center experience either in sales or customer service. Please note related cruise industry experience is required. Our Customer Service Agents answer incoming calls from customers and happily help resolve problems, provide information and answer questions. Our team members take pride in assisting our valued customers while providing a high level of service, patience, professionalism and kindness.
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment, selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Our cyber sales agents sell cruise vacations and other leisure travel options to potential customers through inbound telephone calls, outbound calls and email leads. Our cyber sales agents are expert closers and are adept at upselling cruise vacations to maximize the customer experience as well as revenue. We are seeking true sales professionals to can meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals to maximize their financial reward. These positions offer base pay plus a tiered incentive plan.
ALL positions in the company require selling Allianz insurance, our exclusive insurance partner. Offering insurance through our proprietary technology is part of our training program.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening. Without this information, we’re not able to schedule an interview.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116