Welcome to Hot Jobs at Cruise.com!
Cruise.com is seeking to add team members who are poised, professional and passionate about selling cruises and other leisure services and products and providing clients with world-class service either as a home-based agent or in our beautiful Dania Beach location. If creating memorable experiences for our clients who will return to you again and again as well as refer others, we’re looking for you! To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com, indicating your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry experience in either cruise sales or customer service either in your email or on your resume. Without this information, we’re not able to schedule an interview.
CURRENT HEADQUARTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Dania Beach, Florida)
- Our in-house Leisure Travel Agents deliver the world to our customers handling both in-person clients and clients who call for assistance. If you are experienced in booking both domestic and international travel arrangements ranging from airline tickets, rail, land tour packages, group tours, cruises, hotels and car rentals to full vacation packages and other leisure products as requested by clients, then you will love the sales opportunities we provide. You will receive phone calls both directly as well as through the Cruise.com ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) system. The majority of the work will involve land packages, cruises with pre and/or post cruise extensions, packaged tours and independent travel arrangements (FITs). As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to attend company-sponsored cruise nights, trade shows and agency events.
CURRENT HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State EXCEPT California and Hawaii)
Cruise.com is now recruiting for the following home-based job openings. Training classes are held from Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST), for four consecutive weeks. Training is web-based and accessed from your home office computer/internet provider (no travel required). Only candidates whose initial resumes or job applications reflect recent (within last two years) related cruise industry experience will be considered. Phone interviews will be scheduled based on an analysis of the candidates' qualifications for the position. Training is paid, and all positions offer a base salary plus commission or incentive plan and an attractive employee benefits package including eligibility for travel agent benefits through IATAN membership.
NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING CLASS: OCTOBER 23, 2017 (Last Class of the Year!)
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) - This position requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry or call center experience either in sales or customer service. Please note related cruise industry experience is required. Our Customer Service Agents answer incoming calls from customers and happily help resolve problems, provide information and answer questions. Our team members take pride in assisting our valued customers while providing a high level of service, patience, professionalism and kindness.
NEXT CRUISE SALES/ONLINE AGENT TRAINING CLASS: OCTOBER 23, 2017 (Last Class of the Year!)
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment, selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Our cyber sales agents sell cruise vacations and other leisure travel options to potential customers through inbound telephone calls, outbound calls and email leads. Our cyber sales agents are expert closers and are adept at upselling cruise vacations to maximize the customer experience as well as revenue. We are seeking true sales professionals to can meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals to maximize their financial reward. These positions offer base pay plus a tiered incentive plan.
- Online Support Agents (Home-Based) - These positions require at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Our online agents answer incoming calls from customers, converting inquiries into sales as well as working with leads and pending sales. This department also receives overflow calls from the cyber sales queue. Our online team members are responsible for answering questions and assisting clients while providing a high level of personalized service. We are seeking team members who will work to meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. These positions offer base pay plus an incentive plan.
ALL positions in the company require selling Allianz insurance, our exclusive insurance partner. Offering insurance through our proprietary technology is part of our training program.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116