Welcome to Hot Jobs at Cruise.com!
During 2018 Cruise.com will be hiring team members who are professional and passionate about selling cruises and other leisure services and products and providing clients with world-class service either as a home-based agent or in our beautiful Dania Beach location.
If you enjoy creating memorable experiences for clients who will return to you again and again as well as refer others, we’re looking for you!
To be considered for an open position copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your job objective. If you are applying for one of our future home-based career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry experience in cruise sales or customer service either in your email or on your resume. Without this information, we’re not able to schedule an interview.
CURRENT HEADQUARTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Dania Beach, Florida)
- Marketing Manager - To develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all channels and to manage and measure the performance of the company’s marketing campaigns including websites, digital, SEO/SEM, print, social media and display advertising. To supervise and manage a team of marketing personnel.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and supervisory experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, print and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Consul, Google Trends, SEO Moz
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good verbal, interpersonal, and telephone skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Knowledge of the travel industry
Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Some knowledge of web design and Adobe Photoshop a plus
FUTURE HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State EXCEPT California and Hawaii)
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) - This position requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry or call center experience either in sales or customer service. Please note related cruise industry experience is required. Our Customer Service Agents answer incoming calls from customers and happily help resolve problems, provide information and answer questions. Our team members take pride in assisting our valued customers while providing a high level of service, patience, professionalism and kindness.
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) - Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment, selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Our cyber sales agents sell cruise vacations and other leisure travel options to potential customers through inbound telephone calls, outbound calls and email leads. Our cyber sales agents are expert closers and are adept at upselling cruise vacations to maximize the customer experience as well as revenue. We are seeking true sales professionals to can meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals to maximize their financial reward. These positions offer base pay plus a tiered incentive plan.
- Online Support Agents (Home-Based) - These positions require at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Our online agents answer incoming calls from customers, converting inquiries into sales as well as working with leads and pending sales. This department also receives overflow calls from the cyber sales queue. Our online team members are responsible for answering questions and assisting clients while providing a high level of personalized service. We are seeking team members who will work to meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. These positions offer base pay plus an incentive plan.
ALL positions in the company require selling Allianz insurance, our exclusive insurance partner. Offering insurance through our proprietary technology is part of our training program.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116