Disneyland & Southern California Short Escape
Let Adventures by Disney show you the magic of Disneyland on this short Disneyland vacation. Explore the park and enjoy behind the scenes tours and VIP experiences complete with a 4-Day Disneyland Hopper Pass.
The 4 Day Disneyland and Southern California Short Escape tour from Adventures by Disney is the family vacation of a lifetime. Take in the sights and sounds of the beach, take a stroll through Hollywood and then make your way to the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland. Book this great tour now and expect a happy family and some amazing new memories.
4 Days • fr. $2,429
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- VIP access and private events
- Most meals during trip
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Walt Disney Imagineering Tour
- VIP Visit to Disneyland Resort Theme Parks
- World of Color Reserved Viewing
- Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment
- Disney Archives Visit
- The Walt Disney Studios Private Tour
- Tan O'Shanter Restaurant
- Gratuities have been taken care of on your behalf for all services included in the itinerary except for the Adventure by Disney guides. There is no need for you to worry about tipping the bellmen, housekeepers, waiters, drivers and local experts.
- The customary gratuity to the Tour Direrctor is not included. Gratuities for your Adventures Guides are not included. If you feel that your Adventure Guides have provided excellent service, we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: Per Guest/Per Adventure guide/Per Day - $9 - $11 USD.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, dry cleaning, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- Airline excess luggage charges, vaccinations, visa fees and services, airport arrival and departure taxes, individual train and airport transfers (when applicable), and other optional or incidental extras are not included.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 lunches
- 2 dinners
Welcome Dinner at the Disneyland Resort, Evening at Disneyland Park
Fly into John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) where you will be greeted by an Adventures by Disney representitive who will escort you to your vehicle. Relax as your driver assists with your luggage and takes you to Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Explore Craftsman-style elegance that surrounds you in your home-amid-the-magic for the next 4 days as an Adventures by Disney representative checks you into the hotel. Meet your fellow Adventurers for a special welcome dinner where you’ll dine in the heart of the magic while getting excited for the adventures ahead.
Enjoy a priority entrance into Disneyland Park with a group experience prior to spending the evening on your own.
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Private Tour of The Walt Disney Studios & Archives, Private Tour of Walt Disney Imagineering
Start your day with a hearty breakfast at the Farmer’s Market Buffet featuring classic breakfast items. Plus, get ready for some morning mayhem as some familiar Disney Characters stop by to say good morning!
Learn the story of The Walt Disney Studios during a privately guided visit to the Walt Disney Studios lot where some of Disney’s classic—and soon-to-be classic—movies are made. Then visit the Disney Archives and see props and costumes from your favorite Disney films, along with rare Disney collectibles and some of Walt’s personal possessions that were instrumental in creating his kingdom. Pick up some Disney Studios merchandise and other fun souvenirs at the Studio Store located right on the lot.
Enjoy a nice lunch amid the hustle and bustle of a Hollywood studio at the Walt Disney Studios Commissary.
Take a Private Tour of Walt Disney Imagineering and get a behind-the-scenes look at how the Disney magic is created for the theme parks and resorts by the architects, designers, engineers, technicians and others who make up the Disney Imagineers.
Los Angeles, USA
Enjoy a hearty dinner at one of Walt Disney's favorite hangouts! Rich with showbiz history, Tam O'Shanter was established in 1922 and is one of the oldest restaurants in Los Angeles. See Walt’s favorite booth were he would sit and savor the Scottish-themed restaurant's Old World favorites—including their famous prime rib and Yorkshire pudding.
Board the motor coach for an evening ride back to the Disneyland Resort.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
VIP Visit to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, Private Tour of Walt’s Apartment
Start your day-amid-the-magic with a hearty all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet with Minnie & Friends at this restaurant on Main Street, U.S.A. Then go behind the magic and discover the secrets of the theme parks of the Disneyland Resort as you see areas that are off-limits to other Park Guests and learn about the history of Walt Disney and his dream.
Step back in time on a private tour and see Walt’s private apartment, built so he could watch the activity as his “land” was being built. Located above the Main Street Firehouse and overlooking Main Street, U.S.A., this is a piece of Disney history that few get to experience.
Spend the rest of the afternoon on your own at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Experience the thrills of fantastic attractions and spectacular shows and be part of the countless magical moments around you. Please note: Activities, attractions and shows at Disneyland Resort are subject to change due to refurbishment schedules at the Parks.
Enjoy a lovely farewell reception at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa with delicious desserts and new-found friends. Then you’ll be treated to a VIP viewing of the epic World of Color water spectacular. With more than 1,000 multi-colored fountains, this bigger-than-life show is the perfect finale for your adventure! Please note: Photography restrictions apply. Please ask your Adventure Guides for details.
Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Transfer to Port of San Diego or Los Angeles International Airport or John Wayne Airport
Say farewell to Southern California and board your pre-arranged transportation to the Port of San Diego or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- 120 days or more before departure: The per person deposit is forfeited.
- 119-90 days before departure: 50% of vacation package price per Guest
- 89-46 days before departure: 75% of vacation package price per Guest
- 45 days or less: 100% of vacation package price per Guest
- Any changes or cancellations to airline reservations made through Adventures by Disney either before or after departure are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A deposit is required to confirm a reservation, unless the reservation is made on or after the final payment date (as defined below) for the vacation package, in which case full payment is required. The deposit amount will be equal to ten percent (10%) of the vacation package price per Guest (the “Deposit”), not including any optional add-ons. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted all Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.