This is a great tour of Rome either on its own or in addition to another tour or cruise. This 4 day vacation package will take you to the iconic sights in Rome including the Collosseum, the Vatican and the Roman Forum.
The 4 Day Rome Short Escape travel tour from Adventures by Disney is the best way for the whole family to experience Rome on a time crunch. These amazing landmarks seem to come alive with the history of the Italian landscape as you walk in the footsteps of the Italians who helped develop this area. The food, culture and history is all around you as you embark on your Adventures by Disney travel tour.
4 Days • fr. $2,999
Tour Highlights & Offers
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- VIP access and private events
- Most meals during trip
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- The Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Icons of Rome Tour
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel After-Hours Tour
- Mosaics Class & Lunch
- St. Peter's Basilica Tour
- Gratuities have been taken care of on your behalf for all services included in the itinerary except for the Adventure by Disney guides. There is no need for you to worry about tipping the bellmen, housekeepers, waiters, drivers and local experts.
- The customary gratuity to the Tour Direrctor is not included. Gratuities for your Adventures Guides are not included. If you feel that your Adventure Guides have provided excellent service, we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: Per Guest/Per Adventure guide/Per Day - $9 - $11 USD.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, dry cleaning, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- Airline excess luggage charges, vaccinations, visa fees and services, airport arrival and departure taxes, individual train and airport transfers (when applicable), and other optional or incidental extras are not included.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- 4 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
Arrive in Rome, Welcome Reception & Dinner at the Hotel Location Information Description
Benvenuti a Roma! After you pick up your luggage and exit customs, an Adventures by Disney representative will meet you at the luggage belt and direct you to transportation to your hotel. Relax as the driver handles your luggage and takes you to your hotel.
Settle into your stylish and comfortable room at the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora. Begin your adventure by exploring the stunning grounds of this neoclassic and luxurious hotel. Located at the top of the Via Veneto, the hotel is next door to the Villa Borghese gardens and the 2,000-year-old historic Roman walls. You can also ask your Adventure Guide to recommend restaurants and cafés for lunch and ideal activities for your family.
Meet your fellow Adventurers at a welcome reception and then a fabulous dinner at the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora.
Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
Panoramic Tour of Rome, Privately Guided Walking Tour, VIP Colosseum Tour Location Information Description
Today's guided tour begins as you board a motor coach and enjoy a ride around the city, viewing some of Rome’s most iconic sights. Then take to the streets and ancient byways of Rome—and visit the spectacular destinations you've always dreamed of seeing. Explore the city center, home to the famed Spanish Steps, the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain, where, as legend has it, you can toss a coin into the fountain to ensure your return to Rome!
Relish a delicious lunch at one of the delightful local restaurants near Navona Square. Following lunch enjoy a privately guided VIP tour of the Colosseum that makes you feel part of history! Built by Emperor Vespasian around A.D. 70-72, the Colosseum was a gift to the people of Rome and soon housed spectacles and games as well as wild animal and gladiator combats. All Guests can participate in an engaging, interactive tour of the Colosseum that gives them an understanding of ancient Rome.
Explore the city's authentic and molto delizioso restaurants on your own. Be sure to ask your Adventure Guides to make recommendations for a memorable meal that fits your family’s needs.
Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
St. Peter’s Basilica, Mosaics Class, Private After-Hours Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour Location Information Description
Marvel at the Basilica via St. Peter's Square—one of the largest churches in the world and a renowned example of Renaissance architecture. The iconic dome dominates Rome’s skyline. Initially constructed by Constantine in the early 4th century, it was rebuilt in the 16th century by Bernini, Bramante and Michelangelo. It stands on the site where the apostle Peter was crucified. Considered the first pope, he is buried under the main altar along with other popes who followed. Please note: Due to official Papal activities within the Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica, the order and timing of activities on Days 2 & 3 may be altered. Vatican Museums activity may also take place on Day 2, rather than Day 3. Your Adventure Guides will advise you of any changes.
Piece together your own masterpiece at this hands-on class on the art of mosaic-making. You’ll work with marbles, glasses and enamels as adult Adventurers will create their own frame or mirrors with tiles, while Junior Adventurers will realize figures of animals, small frames or mirrors with tiles. After class, you will get to bring home the mosaic you created. During class, a buffet lunch will be available.
Experience an exclusive after-hours, privately guided tour of the Vatican Museum—home to masterpieces by the greatest artists in history in a collection spanning 4000 years. Also, be guided by a local expert through the Sistine Chapel where you can get an intimate look at Michelangelo's magnificent achievement.
Say “arrivederci” to your fellow Adventurers and new friends at a delicious dinner in the Vatican Museum.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
Transfer to Rome Airport or the Port of Civitavecchia Location Information Description
After breakfast say goodbye to Rome and board your pre-arranged transportation to the Port of Civitavecchia or Rome Airport (FCO).
- 120 days or more before departure: The per person deposit is forfeited.
- 119-90 days before departure: 50% of vacation package price per Guest
- 89-46 days before departure: 75% of vacation package price per Guest
- 45 days or less: 100% of vacation package price per Guest
- Any changes or cancellations to airline reservations made through Adventures by Disney either before or after departure are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A deposit is required to confirm a reservation, unless the reservation is made on or after the final payment date (as defined below) for the vacation package, in which case full payment is required. The deposit amount will be equal to ten percent (10%) of the vacation package price per Guest (the “Deposit”), not including any optional add-ons. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted all Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.