Small Group Departures Available
Explore the undiscovered side of Ireland. Beginning in Dublin your tour takes you to West Cork, Killarney, Ennis and Galway. Along the way you will visit ancient ruins, enchanting villages before ending the tour at the Dunboyne Castle Hotel.
This 10 day Elegant Ireland tour truly spotlights the beauty of Ireland. You'll spend time at some of the best accommodations in all of Ireland as you visit the historic locations that make Ireland so unique. You'll start in Dublin, the bustling capital of Ireland, and work your way across the south, visiting most key locations in the region. Your 10 day Elegant Ireland tour from CIE tours is sure to be the highlight of your year.
10 Days • fr. $2,569
- Blarney Castle
- Blasket Center
- Book of Kells
- Charles Fort
- Cliffs of Moher
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Site
- Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum
- Kylemore Abbey
- Lough Corrib Cruise
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Timoleague Franciscan Friary
- Handling of one piece of luggage per person is included in the cost of all coach tours. Size should not exceed 30 x 20 x 10 inches and weight should be under 50 lbs. Luggage is carried at owner's risk throughout the tour unless insured.
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Full daily breakfast (except Day 1)
- 8 dinners including a dinner and show at Merry Ploughboy Pub, and dinner at the award-winning Killeen House.
- Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel in Dublin (1 night)
- The Galmont Hotel & Spa (Formerly Radisson Blu) in Galway (2 nights)
- Old Ground Hotel in Ennis (1 night)
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel in Killarney (2 nights)
- Celtic Ross Hotel Rosscarbery (2 nights)
- Dunboyne Castle Hotel in Dublin (1 night)
Dublin Arrival & Book of Kells
Tour begins 2:00 PM at your Dublin hotel.Then join your group for a guided walking tour of Trinity College, where you’ll view the Book of Kells. Enjoy a welcome drink before heading to the Merry Ploughboy Pub for dinner and a lively show.
Radisson Blu St Helen’s Hotel
Clonmacnoise Monastic Site & Galway
Journey across the rolling pastures to visit Clonmacnoise, a monastic settlement founded in 544 AD and set on the banks of the River Shannon. Take a walking tour of Galway with a local guide. See the Claddagh, once a fishing village, where the famous ring originated.
Galmont Hotel & Spa
Lough Corrib Cruise & Connemara
Embark for a cruise on Lough Corrib to enjoy the scenery and sip an Irish coffee while enjoying an Irish dancing demonstration. Drive through scenic Connemara. At Kylemore Abbey, visit elegant rooms and the charming lakeside church. Enjoy lunch and more views of Connemara before returning to Galway where the evening is free to explore and dine on your own.
Galmont Hotel & Spa
Cliffs of Moher & Ennis
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
Watch trained dogs herd sheep and enjoy tea and homemade scones. Travel through the Burren to view the Cliffs of Moher.
Enjoy a walking tour of Ennis, dating back to the 11th century, with narrow streets and quaint shops.
Old Ground Hotel
Flying Boat & Maritime Museum & Killarney
Cross the River Shannon Estuary on a short ferry and drive along the shore to Foynes to visit the Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum.
Stop in Listowel to explore and lunch on your own before heading to picturesque Killarney. Dine at Rozzers Restaurant in Killeen House.
Aghadoe Heights Hotel
Dingle Peninsula & Gallarus Oratory
Explore the scenic Dingle Peninsula for views of heathery mountains, sandy beaches, and rocky headlands. Visit the Gallarus Oratory, a stone chapel that was also a shelter for pilgrims. Stop in Dingle to explore and have lunch on your own.
Return to your hotel in Killarney for dinner.
Aghadoe Heights Hotel
Killarney’s Jaunting Car & Cork Coastline
Take a traditional horse-drawn jaunting car ride through Killarney National Park and along the shores of Lough Leane. Stop at Ross Castle and Kenmare Estate to admire the unspoiled scenery. Drive to Kenmare to have lunch and explore on your own.
Ross Carbery, Ireland
Continue along the County Cork coast and through Bantry and Skibbereen before arriving in Rosscarbery.
Celtic Ross Hotel
Charles Fort & Historic Kinsale
Travel along the West Cork coast to view Timoleague Franciscan Friary, founded in 1240, with picturesque ruins of the church and living quarters. Head to Kinsale, renowned since medieval times for seafaring trade. Join a local guide at the star-shaped Charles Fort before taking a gentle stroll through town.
Celtic Ross Hotel
Blarney Stone & Dunboyne Castle
Visit Blarney Castle to kiss the famous “Stone of Eloquence” or enjoy a stroll through the grounds. Shop for quality Irish-made products at the Blarney Woollen Mills.
Arrive at your luxurious castle hotel near Dublin and enjoy a farewell dinner at the trendy Beef and Lobster Restaurant.
Dunboyne Castle Hotel
Tour Ends at Dunboyne Castle
Your program ends after breakfast.
- 70 days or more prior to departure: Forfeiture of deposit
- 69 - 46 days prior to departure: 25% per person
- 45 - 8 days prior to departure: 35% per person
- 7 - 1 days prior to departure: 50% per perso
- On day of departure: 100% per person
- All cancellations must be recceived in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A non-refundable land deposit of $250 per person is required for coach tours. Deposits are required within 5 days of making the reservation. Early booking discounts require higher deposits.
- The final payment must be made by credit card no later than 80 days prior to departure date. If payment is not received as scheduled, the reservation will automatically cancel and deposit payment become forfeit.
- Once confirmed any revision to land tours will incur a $50 handling fee per booking. If clients cancel from one tour and rebook on another tour or another date, a cancellation fee may apply. Revisions are not permitted within 14 days of departure or once documents have been issued.
- Documents will be shipped by U.P.S. ground service approximately 21 days prior to departure provided full payment has been received. If documents are required earlier, sufficient notice id required to arrange for early delivery by regular service. Late bookings will incur an express service delivery charge.