Costa Rica Natural Wonders
with Guatemala & Guancaste
Step back into history in Guatemala and view the natural wonders of Costa Rica. Explore architectural ruins of churches and monasteries and visit local markets in Guatemala. In Costa Rica witness the beauty of the active Arenal Volcano and Tortuguero National Park filled with a variety of wildlife such as freshwater turtles, egrets, toucans, jaguars and monkeys.
The 16 day Costa Rica Natural Wonders tour from Globus Tours is an extension from the 9 day Natural Wonders tour featuring an even more impressive itinerary. Sink deep into the culture of Central America, get to know the locals a bit before traveling with your expert guides to some of the most amazing rainforests you'll ever explore. Book your 16 day Costa Rica Natural Wonders tour from Globus Tours now and escape on the Central America travel tour of your dreams.
16 Days • fr. $3,363
Tour Highlights & Offers
- Sightseeing in Antigua, Guatemala with a visit to a jade factory
- Stop in Chichicastenango to visit an open-air Indian market and the Church of Santo Tomás
- Cruise on Lake Atitlán with a visit to Santiago Atitlán and a guided sightseeing tour of Tikal
- Tour a banana plantation in Cariari
- Guided cruise through the canals to view wildlife in Tortuguero National Park with a guided walk through the rainforest
- Tour a pineapple plantation in Arenal with a sightseeing of La Fortuna town, a visit to Natura Park, Tabacón Hot Springs, and Arenal Volcano
- In Arenal visit the Sky Walk hanging bridges, Santa Elena Cloud Forest and a Trapiche Farm tour & enjoy a home-hosted lunch
- Shop for souvenirs in Sachi
- Enjoy three nights relaxing on the pristine beaches of Guanacaste
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Breakfast daily (except Day 1)
- 6 lunches
- 7 three-course dinners including a special farewell dinner in Monteverde
- Porto Hotel in Antigua (2 nights)
- Porto Hotel del Lago in Lake Atitlan (1 night)
- Barcelo Guatemala City Hotel in Guatemala City (2 nights)
- Wyndham Herradura in San Jose (1 night)
- Evergreen Lodge in Tortuguero (2 night)
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens in Arenal (2 nights)
- El Establo Mountain Lodge in Monteverde (2 nights)
- Tamarindo Diria Beach and Golf Resort in Guanacaste (3 nights)
- 60-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20% of total price*
- 21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- *Total price does not include any Instant Purchase Air or Instant Purchase Air service fees, which are non-refundable after 24 hours from purchase. Intra-vacation air is non-refundable after final payment.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A $250 non-refundable, non-transferable, per-person, per-vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted theseall Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date. The payment policy may vary for group reservations.
- Additional deposits or payments are required for international air added to the start and/or end of your vacation and/or for intra-vacation air, as specified in the itinerary (“air-inclusive vacations”). Air-inclusive vacation pricing is guaranteed upon receipt of full land plus air deposit or land deposit plus full airfare price, depending on type of airfare purchased (Flex-Air or Instant Purchase Air).
- For complete terms and conditions please visit the Globus Terms & Conditions for more information.