Glacier National Park & the Canadian Rockies
Let the magic of the Canadian Rockies greet you on this tour from Vancouver to Calgary. Highlights include Victoria, Whistler, Sun Peaks, Jasper and Banff National Parks and the Columbia Ice Fields. Enjoy glistening lakes, glorious mountain vistas and beautiful wildlife. Also included is a visit to Butchart Gardens followed by dinner at the original Butchart family residence.
The 9 day Glacier National Park and the Canadian Rockies tour from Globus Tours is a wide-ranging tour with beautiful visuals. Glacier National Park is a stunning place to visit on its own and teaming that up with the wonders of the Canadian Rockies makes for an instant success of a travel tour. Book your Glacier National Park and the Canadian Rockies tour from Globus Tours now and embark on the travel experience of a lifetime.
9 Days • fr. $2,591
Tour Highlights & Offers
- Orientation tour of Calgary
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump in Alberta
- Sightseeing in Waterton Lakes National Park
- Travel along Going-to-the-Sun Road in Red Jammers in Glacier State National Park and sample made-from-scratch huckleberry pie or ice cream
- Visit the restored town of Fort Steele
- Sightseeing in Banff National Park
- Take an Ice Explorer ride on the Columbia Icefield
- Cruise Lake Maligne in Jasper National Park
- Visit Lake Louise
- Headsets throughout the tour
- Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Breakfast daily (except Day 1)
- 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Calgary
- Delta Calgary Downtown Hotel in Calgary (2 nights)
- Bayshore Inn in Waterton Lakes Park (1 night)
- Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish (1 night)
- Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa in Banff (2 nights)
- Chateau Jasper in Jasper (2 nights)
ARRIVE IN CALGARY
Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming adventure.
DELTA CALGARY DOWNTOWN HOTEL
CALGARY–HEAD-SMASHED-IN BUFFALO JUMP–WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK
Before departing Calgary, enjoy an orientation tour of the city’s highlights.
Fort Macleod, Canada
Travel south along the Macleod Trail. Just outside the town of Fort Macleod, visit Head-Smashed-in-Buffalo Jump, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Waterton Lakes N.P., Canada
Then, on to scenic Waterton Lakes National Park with a photo stop at Cameron Falls.
Glacier National Park, USA
Enter Montana through Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and behold the awesome snowcapped peaks of Glacier National Park. A highlight awaits you as you board the famous vintage red “Jammer Buses” that will take you along one of North America’s most spectacular highways: Going-to-the-Sun Road.
After crossing 6,664-foot-high Logan Pass, enter a geographical wonderland of alpine scenery where jagged mountain peaks, pristine lakes, and meadows dominate the landscape. Before arriving at your resort, enjoy a made-from-scratch piece of huckleberry Pie or ice cream—a delicious treat to end your day.
GROUSE MOUNTAIN LODGE
WHITEFISH–FORT STEELE–KOOTENAY NATIONAL PARK–BANFF
Fort Steele, Canada
Re-enter Canada today, with a stop in British Columbia before crossing into Alberta. Visit the restored town of Fort Steele, where fortunes were made during the Kootenay Gold Rush.
Next, drive through the steep red cliffs of Sinclair Canyon and Kootenay National Park before entering Banff National Park, the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
BANFF PTARMIGAN INN
This morning, sightseeing includes a stop at beautiful Bow Falls. The balance of the day is at leisure, or maybe join an optional helicopter flightseeing trip for unsurpassed views of the Rockies.
BANFF PTARMIGAN INN
Jasper National Park, Canada
Follow breathtaking Icefields Parkway today and head for Jasper National Park. Scale Bow Pass for splendid views of Peyto Lake. Then, climb to Sunwapta Pass to savor stunning vistas of alpine meadows, waterfalls, and glacier masses.
Columbia Icefields, Canada
Next is the highlight of the day: stop at the 750-foot-thick Columbia Icefield for a memorable ride aboard an Ice Explorer. There’s time this afternoon for an optional float trip down the historic Athabasca River.
Overnight in Jasper
JASPER - EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE
The morning is at leisure. Optional activities include hiking, canoeing, and strolling the streets of Jasper.
Maligne Lake, Canada
This afternoon, journey to Maligne Lake for a fully narrated cruise of the glacial lake and Spirit Island. Afterward, enjoy a lakeside dinner with incredible views and local fare including famous Alberta beef.
Overnight in Jasper
Lake Louise, Canada
This morning, visit Athabasca Falls and then retrace the route south along Icefields Parkway. One more highlight saved for the last day of your vacation: a visit to famous Lake Louise.
Continue to Calgary, where your Tour Director hosts a special farewell dinner. Over dessert, be entertained by a local cowboy poet who will bring the region’s Western heritage to life through stories and songs—a perfect ending to your vacation.
DELTA CALGARY DOWNTOWN HOTEL
The tour ends after breakfast this morning with guests departing on individual schedules.
- 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20% of total price*
- 21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- *Total price does not include any Instant Purchase Air or Instant Purchase Air service fees, which are non-refundable after 24 hours from purchase. Intra-vacation air is non-refundable after final payment.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A $250 non-refundable, non-transferable, per-person, per-vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted theseall Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date. The payment policy may vary for group reservations.
- Additional deposits or payments are required for international air added to the start and/or end of your vacation and/or for intra-vacation air, as specified in the itinerary (“air-inclusive vacations”). Air-inclusive vacation pricing is guaranteed upon receipt of full land plus air deposit or land deposit plus full airfare price, depending on type of airfare purchased (Flex-Air or Instant Purchase Air).
- For complete terms and conditions please visit the Globus Terms & Conditions for more information.