Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Experience the beauty and serenity of the Canadian Rockies along with stays in luxury mountain hotels. This tour begins and ends in Calgary and visits Lake Louise, the Columbia Icefield and Jasper and Banff National Parks. Enjoy a Maligne Lake cruise and stay at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
The 7 day Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies tour from Globus Tours is perfect for those with an eye for adventure and a taste for luxury. The time spent in these magnificent resorts and near the mountains in which they reside is time you won't soon forget. If you're ready for 7 amazing nights under the clear skies of the Canadian Rockies, this Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies tour is just for you.
7 Days • fr. $2,655
Tour Highlights & Offers
- Guided walk with a local expert in Lake Louise
- ice Explorer Ride on the Columbia Icefield
- Cruise Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park
- Sightseeing in Banff National park and meet a Canadian Mountie
- Headsets throughout the tour
- Free Wi-Fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Breakfast daily (except Day 1)
- 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner in Banff
- Westin Calgary Hotel in Calgary (1 night)
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel in Lake Louise (2 nights)
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge in Jasper National Park (2 nights)
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff National Park (2 nights)
ARRIVE IN CALGARY
Welcome to Calgary! At 6 pm, meet your traveling companions for a welcome drink. Your Tour Director will prepare you for your upcoming Canadian Rockies adventure.
This morning, enjoy an orientation tour of Calgary before heading to Lake Louise.
Lake Louise, Canada
Take a leisurely guided walk along the lake and hear about the area’s first settlers, some of the unique characters, and the history of this incredible setting. The rest of the day is at leisure. Enjoy a canoe excursion, stroll along the lake, or just relax at this historic Canadian resort.
SPECIAL FEATURE: Your hotel tonight is the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Situated in one of the world’s most breathtaking settings, it evokes a sense of timeless beauty, warmth, intimacy, comfort, and Old World charm. The resort affords incredible opportunities for sightseeing, recreation, photography, shopping, and dining.
FAIRMONT CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE
Peyto Lake, Canada
Head north on Icefields Parkway to savor stunning vistas of alpine meadows, waterfalls, and glaciers. We’ll stop at Peyto Lake, considered the best view in Canada and among the best in the world.
Jasper National Park, Canada
Next, on to Jasper National Park, the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, with the remainder of your day at leisure.
SPECIAL FEATURE: Your hotel for the next two nights is Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. Set deep in the Canadian Rockies, the lodge’s rugged elegance makes it the embodiment of peace, tranquility, and natural beauty. With one of the world’s finest golf courses, spectacular outdoor opportunities, gracious hospitality, and fine cuisine, Jasper Park Lodge is the ideal vacation spot.
FAIRMONT JASPER PARK LODGE
JASPER. EXCURSION TO MALIGNE LAKE
Maligne Lake, Canada
This morning, cruise on Maligne Lake.
Jasper National Park, Canada
The balance of the day is at leisure, so enjoy your resort. Hollywood greats such as Marilyn Monroe, Robert Mitchum, and Bing Crosby were known to play a round of golf on this scenic course—and you can, too. Pamper yourself with a spa treatment or stroll the streets of Jasper with its array of specialty stores.
FAIRMONT JASPER PARK LODGE
JASPER–COLUMBIA ICEFIELD–YOHO NATIONAL PARK–BANFF
Columbia Icefield, Canada
This morning, we stop at thundering Athabasca Falls before continuing onto the Columbia Icefield, a trip highlight, for a memorable ride on an Ice Explorer. Stand on 750 feet of ice and come face to face with the glaciers that feed into a Triple Continental Divide.
Then, continue our sightseeing with visits to Banff and Yoho National Park. See the Natural Bridge spanning Kicking Horse River and Emerald Lake. Arrive in Banff, with the balance of the day at leisure.
SPECIAL FEATURE: Your hotel for the next two nights is the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Few hotels in the world rival its majesty, hospitality, and scenery—a symbol of the Canadian Rockies for more than a century. The hotel offers stunning vistas, championship golf courses, a world-class European-style spa, and luxurious comfort in a pristine wilderness.
FAIRMONT BANFF SPRINGS HOTEL
Enjoy sightseeing including a scenic drive around Tunnel Mountain—watch for animals like elk and deer and unique landscape features like the Bow River and Falls. Later, take advantage of an optional helicopter flightseeing trip with dramatic aerial views of the Rocky Mountains and Banff, or stroll the town’s colorful streets.
This evening, meet a Canadian Mountie who will share stories and the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). There will be time for questions and answers before a chance at some great photo ops! Then, your Tour Director hosts a special farewell dinner—the perfect finale for your vacation!
FAIRMONT BANFF SPRINGS HOTEL
Calgary International Airport, Canada
Your journey comes to a close today as you arrive at Calgary International Airport for your flight home. Flights should be scheduled after 1 pm.
- 45-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20% of total price*
- 21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- *Total price does not include any Instant Purchase Air or Instant Purchase Air service fees, which are non-refundable after 24 hours from purchase. Intra-vacation air is non-refundable after final payment.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A $250 non-refundable, non-transferable, per-person, per-vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted theseall Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date. The payment policy may vary for group reservations.
- Additional deposits or payments are required for international air added to the start and/or end of your vacation and/or for intra-vacation air, as specified in the itinerary (“air-inclusive vacations”). Air-inclusive vacation pricing is guaranteed upon receipt of full land plus air deposit or land deposit plus full airfare price, depending on type of airfare purchased (Flex-Air or Instant Purchase Air).
- For complete terms and conditions please visit the Globus Terms & Conditions for more information.