Vineyards of South America
Welcome to Argentina and Chile, two of the best wine growing regions in the world. This tour combines the energy of Buenos Aires and Santiago with the visits to the Mendoza wine region in Argentina and the Santa Cruz wine region in Chile. Enjoy exclusive vineyard, wine tasting and dining experiences as well as cooking classes and a market tour in Santiago.
The 11 day Vineyards of South America tour from Tauck Tours is a great option for those with a taste for adventure and a thirst for great wine. Some of the best wine in the world is grown in these vineyards and not only will you tour the facilities and learn how the wine is made, processed and shipped, you'll also get to try some for yourself. Book your 11 day Vineyards of South America tour from Tauck Tours now and get ready for some fun, excitement and great wine.
11 Days • fr. $4,084
Tour Highlights & Offers
- Sightseeing with local guide in Buenos Aires including a visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Recoleta Cemetery
- Enjoy a Tango dance lesson and a Tango show
- Guided tour and tasting at Dominio del Plata Bodega in Mendoza
- A cooking class and mate demonstration
- A guided tour and tasting at Cruzat Vineyards, Bodegas Salentein and Domaine Bousquet and a specialty lunch at Andeluna Winery
- Enjoy a folklore show and a visit to the Auto Museum in Santa Cruz
- A guided tour and tasting at Viña Santa Cruz
- Enjoy a scenic cable-car ride to recreated Indian villages and a home-hosted lunch, a visit Colchagua Museum in Santa Cruz
- A guided tour and tasting at Viña Viu Manet and an opportunity to blend your own bottle of wine
- Sightseeing with local guide in Santiago and a visit to La Vega Central Market
- Sightseeing of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Breakfast daily (except Day 1)
- 4 lunches
- 4 three-course dinners including a special farewell dinner in Santiago
- Brick Hotel Buenos Aires, M Gallery Collection in Buenos Aires (3 nights)
- Diplomatic Park Suites Hotel in Mendoza (2 nights)
- Santa Cruz Plaza Hotel in Santa Cruz (3 nights)
- Sheraton Santiago Hotel in Santiago (2 nights)
- 60-22 days prior to commencement of services: 20% of total price*
- 21-8 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- *Total price does not include any Instant Purchase Air or Instant Purchase Air service fees, which are non-refundable after 24 hours from purchase. Intra-vacation air is non-refundable after final payment.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A $250 non-refundable, non-transferable, per-person, per-vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted theseall Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date. The payment policy may vary for group reservations.
- Additional deposits or payments are required for international air added to the start and/or end of your vacation and/or for intra-vacation air, as specified in the itinerary (“air-inclusive vacations”). Air-inclusive vacation pricing is guaranteed upon receipt of full land plus air deposit or land deposit plus full airfare price, depending on type of airfare purchased (Flex-Air or Instant Purchase Air).
- For complete terms and conditions please visit the Globus Terms & Conditions for more information.