Tauck Worldwide Vacation Tours
Luxury Escorted Tours
Tauck tours is a luxury travel tour company that has been sending travelers just like you on life-changing journeys throughout the world for generations. This fourth generation family company has now grown into a global travel company that focuses on enriching experiences for all age groups and demographics. Arthur Tauck founded this company with the goal of bringing unique travel experiences to everyone and that pioneering spirit is evident in the amazing travel tours you’ll see here on Cruise.com.
These luxury travel tours span the globe from Europe and Asia to the Americas and virtually all points in between. Tauck tours focus on exclusive opportunities and once-in-a-lifetime experiences spanning from the big cities to the smallest villages. Tauck has teamed with some of the biggest names in the world from BBC to Ken Burns to make each and every travel tour a special adventure that you’re sure to remember for a lifetime. Book your Tauck luxury tour now and create memories that you’ll be sharing with friends and loved ones forever.
Tauck Tour Highlights
- EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES: Earth Journeys - Created by Tauck and BBC Earth
- EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES: Ken Burns American Journeys
- Tauck Tours has created an exclusive partnership with BBC Earth. From frozen worlds to tropical jungles… shallow seas to African plains… our planet is filled with unforgettable adventures in the most magical natural realms. Tauck and BBC Earth take you on a journey to discover what inspires the world’s greatest nature filmmakers - – a backstage pass to experience, in person, places, people, animals and stories relating to the BBC’s landmark natural history series.
- Enhanced BBC Earth content, including hands-on use of field equipment to see how the BBC’s filmmakers reveal nature’s secrets
- Bespoke videos created for each destination, and educational touches for a fresh perspective on our planet.
- Underwater pole cameras, thermal imaging cameras and night vision goggles allow you to see what is normally hidden in darkness.
- Infrared camera traps keep an eye on even the most secretive, evasive wildlife 24 hours a day, offering a glimpse into their world while they remain oblivious to ours.
- Specialized microphones bring the “voices” of nature to your ears… and more
- BBC Earth Journeys are available on select itineraries as noted on the individual tours. The unique opportunities vary according to itinerary.
- Tauck has partnered with award-winning documentary filmmaker Ken Burns, America’s premier storyteller, and his longtime collaborator, Dayton Duncan, to bring their unique perspectives, knowledge, and behind-the-scenes stories from their films and books to life in first-hand travel experiences.
- Filmmakers Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan worked with Tauck to choreograph new trips based on the themes of the films of Ken Burns.
- Filmed narrative vignettes by Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan – this original content is produced exclusively for Tauck; the vignettes deepen your travel experience by sharing Ken and Dayton's own personal stories, in-depth perspectives and reflections about the people and events that shaped America.
- Go behind-the-scenes of their films such as The National Parks: America's Best Idea, The Roosevelts, Jazz, Baseball, Mark Twain, The Shakers: Hands to Work, Hearts to God, Prohibition and more with insights that you won't get anywhere else – or if traveling on your own.
- Filmed narratives featuring insights by Ken Burns, Lynn Novick and Sarah Botstein based on their upcoming PBS documentary The Vietnam War.
- Ken Burns Journeys are available on select itineraries as noted on the individual tours. The unique opportunities vary according to itinerary.