Greek Island Hopper
Visit some of Greece's favorite destinations on this 10 Day, Greek Island Hopper tour. The adventure begins and ends in thrilling Athens. Continue on to explore gorgeous Santorini and Mykonos on this extraordinary journey. This celebration of the history, mythology, breathtaking scenery, delicious food and delightful locals will have you saying "opa" while creating magical memories.
A guided tour in Athens visits world famous sites including the Acropolis, Parthenon and Temple of Zeus. Witness the the fantastic march of the Evzone guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Spend some time shopping for souvenirs in the Pláka. Walk among the often photographed, blue domed buildings and spectacular sea views. Relax on the beautiful beaches of Santorini and explore Fira and Oia. Answer the call of the iconic windmills and vibrant bougainvillea in Mykonos. Dine on delicious seafood, spanakopita or baklava at a waterside cafe accompanied by a glass of wine or ouzo. From island to island and city to seaside village the incredible discoveries made on this vacation will linger in the forefront of your mind for a lifetime.
10 Days • fr. $4,350
Tour Highlights & Offers
- Guided Sightseeing in Athens
- ORIENTATION of Santorini and Mykonos
- VISIT the Acropolis in Athens
- VIEW the Parthenon
- SEE Hadrian's Arch
- WITNESS the 1896 Olympic Stadium in Athens
- MARVEL at famous sunsets
- LEARN about winemaking
- EXPERIENCE vibrant nightlife
- RELAX on picturesque beaches
- INDULGE in local seafood
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries
- All porterage and local charges included
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Gratuities are included for services during the land stay of your vacation unless otherwise noted. This includes wait staff at included meals, and porterage at hotels for one suitcase per person. Gratuities for your tour director, local hosts, guides, and drivers are not included in the vacation price (unless otherwise noted in pricing details) and are discretionary.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- Radisson Blu Park in Athens, Greece (2 nights)
- El Greco Hotel in Santorini, Greece (3 nights)
- Pelican Bay Art Hotel in Mykonos, Greece (3 nights)
- Radisson Blu Park Hotel in Athens, Greece (1 night)
- The hotels listed are intended to be used on all departures however Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to substitute other hotels than those listed. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, the hotel substituted will be of equivalent quality to those listed. No refunds are provided for hotel changes and full cancellation penalties apply.
ARRIVE ATHENS Location Information Description
Ease into a simpler way of life - the intoxicating slow pace of the Cycladic islands is the ultimate departure from reality, but not before you enjoy a passionate encounter with Athens after being transferred to your hotel.
Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception including a welcome drink and light meal to kick off your At Leisure discovery of Greece's capital and the enchanting islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
Radisson Blu Park
ATHENS SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME Location Information Description
Embark on a journey to antiquity with your 'Local Specialist' who will take you to the Acropolis, a sacred site since Mycenaean times. Imagine Athenians ascending the hilltop shrine to worship Athena at the Parthenon, and see the Panathenaic Olympic stadium, the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch.
Admire the pom-pom march of the Evzone guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, then spend the rest of the day on your own soaking up the verve of this vibrant city.
Radisson Blu Park
ATHENS - SANTORINI Location Information Description
Depart Athens and cruise to Santorini, where you'll spend the next three days exploring the island's dramatic beauty. Stroll through the volcanic island's quaint clifftop towns. Blue-domed whitewashed façades cling dramatically to the multi-colored cliffs providing a spectacular backdrop for exquisite sunsets.
Join your companions this evening for a memorable meal of Greek cuisine.
SANTORINI AT LEISURE Location Information Description
View the magnificent caldera, see the island's ancient ruins or ramble through the winding streets of Fira and Oia. Today is yours to enjoy a leisurely exploration of this beautiful island on your own. Indulge in a day of sunbathing and relaxation on one of its many beaches or shop up a storm at its boutique stores.
SANTORINI AT LEISURE Location Information Description
Toast to the spellbinding beauty of Santorini at a local winery and learn about the art of winemaking in the region. Then consider a ride in a caique (sailing boat) to the volcanic island of Nea Kameni to swim in its glorious hot springs - another full day at leisure to relax and soak up the island's atmosphere.
SANTORINI - MYKONOS Location Information Description
Take a short ferry transfer to Mykonos. Its characteristic hillside windmills overlook the beautiful bay and stand as an enduring greeting to all who arrive. Enjoy an orientation before spending the rest of your day getting lost amidst the island's winding lanes, lined with whitewashed cottages and tumbling cerise bougainvillea.
This evening, take to the playground of the rich and famous and perhaps experience the island's vibrant nightlife.
MYKONOS AT LEISURE Location Information Description
Set your watch to island time and enjoy a glorious day soaking up the laid-back vibe of Mykonos. Spend your day relaxing on its beautiful beaches, sip champagne in the picturesque Little Venice waterside, or visit some of its historical treasures, including the 17th-century Church of Paraportiani, the Archaeological Museum and the Aegean Maritime Museum.
Location Information Description
Kick back and enjoy another idyllic day in beautiful surroundings. Indulge in local seafood flavors, enjoy a leisurely swim in the calm waters of the Aegean or consider a trip to see the mythical sanctuary of Delos, believed by the ancients to be the birthplace of Artemis and Apollo.
MYKONOS - ATHENS Location Information Description
You'll return to Athens, via a high-speed ferry. After being transferred to your hotel, you have free time for some last-minute souvenir shopping or sightseeing.
Radisson Blu Park
DEPART ATHENS Location Information Description
Say a fond farewell to Greece and your newfound friends as you are transferred to the airport for the flight home.
- 60 days or more prior to departure the deposit is non-refundable
- 59-16 days prior to commencement of services: 30% of total price*
- 15-8 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price*
- 7-1 days prior to commencement of services: 90% of total price*
- On departure day and later: 100% of total price*
- *Total price does not include any Instant Purchase Air or Instant Purchase Air service fees, which are non-refundable after 24 hours from purchase. Intra-vacation air is non-refundable after final payment.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A $200 non-refundable, non-transferable, per-person, per-vacation deposit is required to reserve space for you, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted theseall Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure, with some limited exceptions, as noted below. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date. The payment policy may vary for group reservations.
- Additional deposits or payments are required for international air added to the start and/or end of your vacation and/or for intra-vacation air, as specified in the itinerary (“air-inclusive vacations”). Air-inclusive vacation pricing is guaranteed upon receipt of full land plus air deposit or land deposit plus full airfare price, depending on type of airfare purchased (Flex-Air or Instant Purchase Air).
- For complete terms and conditions please visit the Trafalgar Terms & Conditions for more information.