|Cruise.com is currently seeking
top talent for the following job openings.
To be considered, copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com indicating
your job objective. If you are applying for one of our home-based
career opportunities, please detail your recent cruise industry customer
service or cruise sales experience in your email or on your resume.
Without this information, consideration for an interview will not
Opportunities (Dania Beach, Florida HEADQUARTERS)
• Receptionist - Greets visitors and responds to incoming telephone calls and visitors in a manner which exemplifies quality customer service and professionalism. Performs general office and clerical functions, including typing, filing, faxing, copying, record keeping, mail, and others as required. Maintains the company directory. Disseminates fax confirmations to agents from the cruise lines. Enters data into a personal computer and performs special projects and other duties as assigned. Acts as interview scheduler for the HR Department. Related experience required.
• Documents Agent - Processes cruise line electronic documents (e-documents) and/or paper documents for passengers and ensure that they are sent to the passengers within established deadlines.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES (HOME-BASED - MULTI STATE EXCEPT CA AND HA)
Next Sales and Customer Service Hiring/Training Classes - Monday, August 3, 2015
Cruise.com is now recruiting experienced cruise sales agents, cruise online support agents, and customer service agents for two hiring/training classes scheduled to begin on Monday, August 3, 2015. The training classes will be held from Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (EST) for four consecutive weeks.
Training is web-based and accessed from your home office via your internet provider (no travel required). Only candidates whose initial resumes or job applications reflect recent (or within past two years) cruise industry experience will be considered. Phone interviews will be scheduled based on an analysis of the candidates' qualifications for the position. Training is paid, and all positions offer a base salary plus commission or incentive plan and an attractive employee benefits package including eligibility for travel agent benefits through IATAN membership.
• Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
• Online Support Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8 hour shifts is required.
• Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) -
Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan. Ability to work variable 8-hour shifts is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
• Copy and paste your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
255 E. Dania Beach Boulevard
Toll Free: 1-888-333-3116
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal
and employment background check.
Cruise.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran