Explore Barcelona as a short escape or as part of a longer itinerary or cruise. Discover the city's unique architecture, exciting sites, great food and vibrant history on this 4 day tour of Barcelona. Take in your surroundings as you dive in to one of the best short escape itineraries available.
The 4 Day Barcelona Short Escape from Adventures by Disney aims to provide a well-rounded view of life in this great European city. No Southern European tour is complete without time spent in Barcelona and you'll pack an outsized amount of fun, food and culture into your travel tour.
4 Days • fr. $2,409
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- VIP access and private events
- Most meals during trip
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Barcelona Exploration Tour
- Parque Guell
- Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- Flamenco Show
- la Sagrada Familia
- Pueblo Espanol
- Gratuities have been taken care of on your behalf for all services included in the itinerary except for the Adventure by Disney guides. There is no need for you to worry about tipping the bellmen, housekeepers, waiters, drivers and local experts.
- The customary gratuity to the Tour Direrctor is not included. Gratuities for your Adventures Guides are not included. If you feel that your Adventure Guides have provided excellent service, we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: Per Guest/Per Adventure guide/Per Day - $9 - $11 USD.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, dry cleaning, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- Airline excess luggage charges, vaccinations, visa fees and services, airport arrival and departure taxes, individual train and airport transfers (when applicable), and other optional or incidental extras are not included.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
Arrive in Barcelona, Welcome Dinner at Montjuïc El Xalet Location Information Description
¡Bienvenidos a Barcelona! After exiting customs, you'll be met by an Adventures by Disney representative who will escort you to your transfer vehicle. Relax as the driver assists with your luggage and takes you to your hotel.
Enjoy lunch and the afternoon on your own in Barcelona. Let your Adventure Guides help you find the restaurants and activities in Barcelona that are ideal for your family's tastes. Enjoy exploring this beautiful city boasting incredible museums, galleries, parks, beaches, culinary delights—and amazing architecture!
Meet your fellow Adventurers at El Xalet de Montjuïc as you savor your first great meal together in Spain at this marvelous restaurant with stunning views, gorgeous gardens and warm décor. From the hill's panoramic vantage point, become acquainted with the layout of the city.
Silken Gran Hotel Havana
Privately Guided Tour of La Sagrada Família, Privately Guided Tour of Parque Güell Location Information Description
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel before you board your motor coach to visit some of the most famous sites in Barcelona. after breakfast be awed by La Sagrada Família—the basilica that is Gaudí's most famous design featuring unique towers which are visible from every vantage point in the city. This Gothic-Art Nouveau church with its fantastical shapes and spires has become the enduring symbol of Barcelona. During your privately guided tour, learn the story behind this unfinished masterpiece that has remained under construction since 1882.
On a privately guided tour visit Park Güell, which was commissioned by Eusebi Güell in 1890 to be a stylish garden city for Barcelona aristocracy. Designed by Antoni Gaudí—the leading architect of Catalan modernism—it is now a public park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An imaginative outdoor playground with incredible views of Barcelona, Park Güell is filled with whimsical architecture including surrealist stone structures and colorful mosaics that reflect Antoni Gaudí’s organic style.
Enjoy a traditional Mediterranean meal at Can Travi Nou, a cozy farmhouse from the 17th century featuring authentic Catalan cuisine.
A coach carries you from lunch to a privately guided tour of the lively Gothic Quarter. Turn back the clock as you walk the winding cobbled streets of Old Barcelona. Hear about the fascinating history that created the poetic architecture that fills this rambling labyrinth of passageways and shops.
As you prepare for an evening on your own, your Adventure Guides can help you find the perfect dinner for all your family’s tastes.
Silken Gran Hotel Havana
Montserrat Tour, Pueblo Español, Farewell Dinner & Flamenco Show Location Information Description
After breakfast at the hotel, ride in a motor coach through the beautiful Spanish countryside to the tram station. A tram carries you up Montserrat to the mystical Santa Maria de Montserrat—a Benedictine monastery embedded in the mountainside. Join a privately guided tour of this breathtaking monastery and its holy grotto known for "miracles" and mysteries.
Junior Adventurers can join an Adventure Guide for an invigorating hike on the mountain paths around Montserrat. While the Junior Adventurers are hiking, explore Monserrat on their own including the basilica with its 12th-century Black Virgin or visit the Museu de Montserrat where you can view masterpieces of major artists such as El Greco, Monet, Giordano and Dali. Ride the cable car up 4,054 feet (1,236 meters) to the mountaintop, where you can see all of Catalonia, the Pyrenees mountain range and the islands of Ibiza and Majorca.
Savor a traditional Mediterranean meal at one of Montserrat’s restaurants and share stories with your fellow Adventurers about this morning’s experiences.
Location Information Description
Return to Barcelona by coach where you'll have about an hour to explore more of the city on your own.
Begin your visit to Pueblo Español on Montjuïch Hill in Barcelona with an orientation tour. Stroll through this open-air architectural museum that features arts and crafts—with artisans sometimes demonstrating their skills. Built for the 1929 International Exhibition, Pueblo Español is composed of 117 buildings made to resemble an Iberian village representing regions including Aragon, the Basque Country, Castile, Andalusia, Extremadura and Catalonia.
Say "adiós" to your fellow Adventurers during this dinner at Pueblo Español. As the passionate flamenco dancers perform, be swept up in the lyricism and fiery rhythmic patterns of flamenco music. It's an electrifying evening for the entire family!
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Silken Gran Hotel Havana
Transfer to the Port of Barcelona or Barcelona Airport Location Information Description
Enjoy one last breakfast at the hotel and a leisurely morning in Barcelona before you continue this unforgettable family vacation. Then say goodbye to Barcelona as you board your pre-arranged transportation to the port or Barcelona Airport (BCN).
- 120 days or more before departure: The per person deposit is forfeited.
- 119-90 days before departure: 50% of vacation package price per Guest
- 89-46 days before departure: 75% of vacation package price per Guest
- 45 days or less: 100% of vacation package price per Guest
- Any changes or cancellations to airline reservations made through Adventures by Disney either before or after departure are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A deposit is required to confirm a reservation, unless the reservation is made on or after the final payment date (as defined below) for the vacation package, in which case full payment is required. The deposit amount will be equal to ten percent (10%) of the vacation package price per Guest (the “Deposit”), not including any optional add-ons. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted all Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.