Explore the highlights of Spain including Barcelona, Madrid, Seville and Marbella on this 9 day tour. This tour includes Spain's large cities and beautiful beaches. Discover the country's history, architecture, culture and cuisine on this Adventure by Disney tour.
The 9 Day Spain travel tour from Adventures by Disney is a whirlwind of excitement from start to finish. The entire family will enjoy these amazing Spanish destinations and the magic of Disney brings you to some exclusive hands-on activities that you won't soon forget. Don't just visit Spain, get to know what life in this storied country is all about on your Adventures by Disney tour.
9 Days • fr. $5,999
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- Outstanding accommodations
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- VIP access and private events
- Most meals during trip
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Panoramic Barcelona Tour
- Marbella Boardwalk Bike ride
- Plaza de Espana Grand Canal Boat Ride
- La Mezquita
- Cathedral of Seville Tour
- Paella-Making Lesson at Taberna del Alabadero
- Flamenco Dance Lesson
- Museo Nacional Del Prado Tour
- Pueblo Espanol
- Picasso Museum Visit
- Royal Palace & Armory Tour
- Segovia Sites
- La Sagrada Familia
- Park Guell
- Gratuities have been taken care of on your behalf for all services included in the itinerary except for the Adventure by Disney guides. There is no need for you to worry about tipping the bellmen, housekeepers, waiters, drivers and local experts.
- The customary gratuity to the Tour Direrctor is not included. Gratuities for your Adventures Guides are not included. If you feel that your Adventure Guides have provided excellent service, we suggest the following discretionary gratuity: Per Guest/Per Adventure guide/Per Day - $9 - $11 USD.
- All items of a personal nature (room service, beverages, telephone charges, laundry, dry cleaning, special food requests, etc.) and meals not specified on the tour itinerary are not included and must be paid by the client.
- Airline excess luggage charges, vaccinations, visa fees and services, airport arrival and departure taxes, individual train and airport transfers (when applicable), and other optional or incidental extras are not included.
- All rates exclude airfare unless expressly noted.
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Hotel Casa Fuster in Barcelona, Spain (2 nights)
- The Westin Palace in Madrid, Spain (2 nights)
- Gran Meliá Colón Hotel in Seville, Spain (2 nights)
- Kempinski Hotel Bahía in Malaga, Spain (2 nights)
Arrive in Barcelona, Picasso Museum (Optional), Welcome Dinner at the Hotel
¡Bienvenidos a Barcelona! Be greeted by an Adventures by Disney representative and shown to your transfer vehicle. Your driver assists with your luggage and drives you to the Hotel Casa Fuster, located in the heart of Barcelona.
Arrive at the Hotel Casa Fuster and explore this luxury hotel as your Adventure Guides check you in. Hotel Casa Fuster was designed by the famous Catalán architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, whose Modernist works have been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The Art Deco-style hotel boasts marvelous marble touches throughout its interior and 21st-century ambiance. From the rooftop terrace, take in spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, the Tibidabo Mountain, Gaudí's La Sagrada Família and one of the city's major avenues, Passeig de Gràcia.
After a convenient timed entry, enjoy a self-guided audio tour as you view the world's largest collection of the influential Spanish painter's works, which are housed in 5 adjoining medieval palaces within Barcelona's historic Gothic Quarter. Meanwhile, your Adventure Guides hosts Junior Adventurers on their own Picasso tour.
Become acquainted with your fellow Adventurers at a delicious welcome dinner served in the magnificent dining room of this fine hotel—the first of many Spanish feasts.
Hotel Casa Fuster
Park Güell, Privately Guided Tour of La Sagrada Família, El Pueblo Español
Begin your day with a tasty breakfast and get ready to explore some of the artistic treasures in this remarkable city. Following breakfast board a motor coach for a dynamic, guided tour of Barcelona. See some of its most famous areas from the Waterfront to the 1992 Olympic Ring of sports stadiums to Montjuïc Hill with its art galleries and museums.
Visit Park Güell, which was commissioned by Eusebi Güell in 1890 to be a stylish garden city for Barcelona aristocracy. Designed by Antoni Gaudí—the leading architect of Catalan modernism—it is now a public park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. An imaginative outdoor playground with incredible views of Barcelona, it's filled with whimsical architecture including surrealist stone structures and colorful mosaics that reflect Antoni Gaudí's organic style.
Enjoy a privately guided tour of La Sagrada Família. Understand why Barcelona is called the "City of Gaudí" when you see La Sagrada Família—Antoni Gaudí's huge basilica that began being built in 1882. A Gothic-Art Nouveau masterpiece that is still under construction, this extraordinary temple with its fantastical shapes and spires has become the enduring symbol of Barcelona.
Enjoy scrumptious Mediterranean cuisine at La Fitora Restaurant featuring fresh seafood and local vegetables at this popular restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the port of Barcelona.
Stroll through this open-air architectural museum of El Pueblo Español located on Montjuïc Hill in Barcelona featuring arts and crafts—with artisans sometimes demonstrating their skills. It is composed of 117 buildings made to resemble an Iberian village representing regions including Aragón, the Basque Country, Castile, Andalusia, Extremadura and Catalonia.
Enjoy dinner on your own in Barcelona. Choose from a variety of fine restaurants featuring Spanish and international cuisine. Ask your Adventure Guides to recommend a restaurant that's ideal for you and your family.
Hotel Casa Fuster
Fly to Madrid, Royal Palace & Armory Tour, Museo Nacional Del Prado Tour
Enjoy a filling breakfast at the hotel as you get ready for your flight to Madrid.
¡Bienvenidos a Madrid! While collecting your luggage, be greeted by an Adventurers by Disney representative who escorts you to your transfer vehicle. Relax as your driver assists you with your luggage and transports you to the Westin Palace, Madrid.
Check-In at the Westin Palace, Madrid. Bask in the luxury of this iconic Belle Époque palace, located in Madrid's "Golden Triangle." Built according to the wishes of Spanish royalty in 1910, this landmark hotel has welcomed dignitaries as well as high society for over a century.
Visit the Royal Palace and Armory, Europe's largest palace—Palacio Real, which translates to "Royal Palace." Enjoy a guided tour of this magnificent structure that contains over 3,400 rooms. And then stop by the Royal Armory to explore a rare collection of arms dating from as early as the 15th century.
Enjoy a delightful lunch of Spanish and international cuisine and get ready for the afternoon of discovery ahead. Following lunch visit the main Spanish national art museum to view one of the world's finest collections of European art—and unquestionably the best collection of Spanish art. See iconic works by such masters as Goya, Velázquez, El Greco, Rubens and Bosch. Meanwhile, Junior Adventurers will be kept entertained with an interactive "Art Detective" game.
Pick the kind of family fun you want to have at El Retiro Park—a green oasis in the heart of the vibrant city! Go rowing on the lake or bicycle along beautiful paths meandering around the greenery. Wander through the exquisite gardens, see exhibitions at palaces and admire outstanding sculptures, fountains and pavilions filled with exotic plants. Or just sit under a tree and watch the kids playing games on the lawn.
Return to the hotel for a delicious dinner served in a private dining room. Share today's discoveries with your fellow Adventurers.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Westin Palace, Madrid
Journey to Segovia, Summer Palace Gardens, Alcázar of Segovia Tour
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at this classic hotel and ready yourself for a day of exploration.
On your motor coach ride to Segovia, enjoy a brief stop at the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso. With spectacular gardens and a striking facade, this former summer residence of Spanish royalty is an ideal spot to snap a picture of your family! Visit Spain's most famous castle, Alcázar, featuring fairytale turrets and a distinctive ship's bow shape. This soaring 12th-century royal palace has a history that tells the tale of the region.
Tour the magnificent Segovia Cathedral, 16th-century, Gothic-style cathedral that stands proudly in Plaza Mayor in the heart of Segovia where Isabella I was proclaimed Queen of Castile. One of Spain's most emblematic Gothic churches, its uncluttered interior offers walls of stained glass, chapels containing captivating religious paintings and a museum.
Break for lunch at the only surviving public house alongside Segovia's 2,000-year-old Roman aqueduct, which has been patronized by kings, queens and modern-day celebrities alike. This family-owned inn is famous for its roast suckling pig and unique method of carving the meat. Adventure Guides supervise a hunt that takes Junior Adventurers throughout this area, spotting the art that has brought it such renown.
Return from Segovia to The Westin Palace, Madrid where you can relax in style before you step out again for dinner.
Dine on your own at any of the culinary gems you may encounter on the walking tour or explore the Literary Quarter's many tapas bars and cafés. Your Adventure Guides can offer suggestions to suit your taste and budget.
Join your Adventure Guides for a casual walking tour of Old Madrid. See iconic sights like the bear and madroño tree statue—the heraldic symbol of Madrid—at the Puerta del Sol. Learn about the history of the Plaza Mayor and explore the lively San Miguel Market.
The Westin Palace, Madrid
Plaza de España Canal Boat Ride, Paella-Making Lesson, Tour of the Cathedral of Seville
Savor a final breakfast at The Westin Palace, Madrid before you head out to Córdoba.
Train to Cordoba, Spain
Ride a high-speed bullet train to Córdoba in a comfortable first-class compartment.
Explore the many wonders of the Mosque (La Mezquita)-Cathedral of Córdoba. This famed World Heritage Site is a breathtaking combination of Roman, Gothic, Iberian and Islamic design. Widely regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture, La Mezquita boasts striking candy-striped arches, a gilded prayer niche and accents of burgundy-colored marble.
Enjoy lunch on your own in Córdoba. Try the regional specialty—salmorejo y flamenquín—at any of the restaurants near La Mezquita. Ask your Adventure Guides to recommend the restaurant that best fits your family's needs.
Take a scenic motor coach drive through the gently rolling countryside en route to Seville. Upon arrival explore the opulent Gran Meliá Colón as your Adventure Guides check you in and handle your luggage. Located in the heart of the Andalusian capital, this luxury hotel with Neo-Baroque architectural influences is near some of Seville's main sights and shopping areas. Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the rooftop Wellness Centre.
Delight in a delicious dinner at the Museo del Baile Flamenco (Museum of Flamenco Dance) housed in an 18th-century building in the Santa Cruz quarter of Seville. Featuring art and photography that depicts flamenco, the Museum of Flamenco Dance also boasts interactive exhibits that reveal flamenco's origins and various styles.
Learn the art of flamenco dance from an expert teacher—complete with fans that are yours to take home!
Gran Meliá Colón Hotel
Plaza de España Canal Boat Ride, Paella-Making Lesson, Tour of the Cathedral of Seville
Begin your day with a tasty breakfast in your deluxe hotel and then board a motor coach to the Plaza de España. Explore the plaza, which was built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929 and is a popular tourist destination with its Moorish-style buildings, beautiful gardens, tiled fountains, ponds and grand canal. Enjoy a relaxing rowboat ride down the scenic canal that surrounds the Plaza de España. Delight in the Old World charm of a horse-drawn carriage ride to Taberna del Alabardero Sevilla.
Roll up your sleeves for a private paella cooking lesson! Learn to make the legendary saffron rice dish melding Moorish and Spanish culinary traditions—with a meatless version available for vegetarians. Afterward, feast on your paella creation for lunch!
Enjoy a privately guided tour of the world's largest Gothic cathedral and the final resting place of Christopher Columbus. See La Giralda, the cathedral's bell tower and the city's most well-known symbol.
On your own explore the Santa Cruz neighborhood of Seville—the Jewish Quarter in medieval times—with its many restaurants and tapas bars. And savor a glass of the region's world-famous sherry! Ask your Adventure Guides to recommend the ideal restaurant in Seville that best meets your family's needs.
Gran Meliá Colón Hotel
Puente Nuevo Tour, Privately Guided Tour of the Museo del Baldolero, Travel to Marbella
Rise and shine for a delicious last breakfast in Seville before your motor coach ride to Ronda.
Puente Nuevo, Spain
On your ride to Ronda, stop for stunning photos at the tallest of 3 bridges spanning the El Tajo canyon that divides the city of Ronda. A local guide points out the highlights of Ronda as you proceed on your journey through it.
Be fascinated by a privately guided tour of the unique Museo del Bandolero featuring the history of Spain's colorful bandits (bandoleros) from a bygone era.
Enjoy a marvelous lunch on your own at one of many excellent restaurants while delighting in the breathtaking views of the gorge, bridge and old town.
Head for the beach in your motor coach to Marbella, taking in the pastoral beauty along the way.
Arrive at Kempinski Hotel Bahía. As your Adventure Guides check you in, be astonished by the luxurious environment that permeates this oceanfront 5-star resort on the Costa del Sol. Enjoy the first-class amenities and facilities that include a luxury spa, indoor and outdoor pools and a beautiful beach.
Enjoy grownup time over a delicious leisurely dinner at one of the amazing restaurants on the premises that offer excellent culinary experiences. Junior Adventurers break off for their own meal at a private venue, under the supervision of your Adventure Guides. Adventure Guides accompany Junior Adventurers for a viewing of a classic Disney film.
Kempinski Hotel Bahía
Marbella Boardwalk Bike Ride (Optional), Beach Day, Farewell Dinner
Awaken for a breakfast buffet at the El Mirador Restaurant with an array of healthy international and local specialties to choose from.
Take an optional bike ride on Marbella Boardwalk. After a short ride to Old Town Marbella, pedal your way down the Paseo Maritimo, Marbella's 10-mile boardwalk with a picturesque white balustrade. Savor superb coastal views on this mid-morning jaunt led by your Adventure Guides. If you would prefer to walk, take a leisurely stroll down the boardwalk instead.
Do whatever your heart desires for the remainder of the day. Work on your tan with a drink in hand— employing the sun loungers and umbrellas that are available at the hotel. Go shopping at beachfront boutiques or pleasure boating to nearby Puerto Banús. Feast on fresh seafood or enjoy other choices for lunch. Ask your Adventure Guides for recommendations.
Adults get the opportunity to mingle as they master the art of blending the perfect sangria under the direction of an expert mixologist. Junior Adventurers can participate too, creating their own delicious nonalcoholic concoctions.
Share your stories of this exciting adventure with your fellow Adventurers as you enjoy a fantastic farewell feast at a wonderful local restaurant.
Kempinski Hotel Bahía
Transfer to Málaga–Costa del Sol Airport
Begin your day with a tasty breakfast and get ready for your trip home.
Be transferred to the Málaga–Costa Del Sol Airport (AGP) and bid a fond adiós to Spain—until you return again!
- 120 days or more before departure: The per person deposit is forfeited.
- 119-90 days before departure: 50% of vacation package price per Guest
- 89-46 days before departure: 75% of vacation package price per Guest
- 45 days or less: 100% of vacation package price per Guest
- Any changes or cancellations to airline reservations made through Adventures by Disney either before or after departure are non-refundable.
- Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including, but not limited to, flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after full land and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply.
- All cancellations must be received in writing prior to tour departure. The cancellation policy will apply according to the date that the cancellation notification is received. The MINIMUM cancellation penalty is the deposit amount.
- The purchase to trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Terms and Conditions
- Land only “from price” is per person based on two people sharing a room together and does not include airfare unless expressly stated.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- A deposit is required to confirm a reservation, unless the reservation is made on or after the final payment date (as defined below) for the vacation package, in which case full payment is required. The deposit amount will be equal to ten percent (10%) of the vacation package price per Guest (the “Deposit”), not including any optional add-ons. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted all Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is processed and you receive a confirmation invoice.
- Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.