Featured Golf Packages
A golf vacation is an excellent way to get that adventure you're in search of while making your destination one of the top golf courses in the world. These expert planned trips visit the home of golf in Scotland, some of the oldest courses in Ireland and what is widely considered to be one of the best golf courses in the world. From these pre-arranged tours to a custom package that perfectly suits your needs, choose the golf vacation package of your dreams.
The history of golf dates back hundreds of years to the Scottish players who invented the sport we now know and love. Imagine taking a trip back in time, playing on the courses they created, with the equipment they used and taking in the history and memorabilia that together create the worldwide phenomenon known as golf. You can do that on your golf vacation or you can choose to stick with the golf technology and equipment we've developed since that time. How you celebrate the sport and use your time on this amazing trip is entirely up to you.
Featured courses included the legendary links at The New Course, the stunning greens of Royal County Down and many more courses from St Andrews and beyond. You'll tour amazing sites straight out of golf lore like the oldest golf club factory in the world, the famed British Golf Museum and so much more. Your tour includes exclusive opportunities to go behind-the-scenes of your favorite sport and learn from some of the experts responsible for its success.
Your golf vacation is sure to be an enjoyable experience from the first hole to the last. We know your time is valuable and your expectations are high and that's why so much work goes into properly curating the golf vacation packages we know you're going to fall in love with. Explore the golf vacation options below, pick your dream golf trip, pack up your clubs and dive head first into the history of one of the most amazing sports ever created by man.
Golf Vacation Highlights
- Golf is way more than just a Game! If you believe that then chances are you already realize why it’s vital that you only let real golf experts create your next golf vacation, right?
- At Dream Golf Vacations we KNOW golf! We are passionate about the history of the game, we’ve played the best courses and we’ve worked in the golf and travel business for more years than we care to remember!
- We love to talk golf with our guests but more than anything we love to create unique and memorable itineraries by working closely with you to determine not just the best courses to play in your chosen location but what really interests you on AND off the course and unlike almost all of our competitors we can give you more options.
- Do you want a custom designed and completely unique fully escorted land based golf vacation or prefer to self-drive? Or how about a Golf cruise? Or why not talk to us about combining both?
- Let us know your preferences, preferred schedule and your vision of the perfect golf vacation and we will craft an exclusive itinerary.
- Our expertise in the world of golf allow us to craft truly personal and exceptional golf experiences. We believe that we can make each of our guests feel even closer to the unique golfing destinations visited by exploring the golfing heritage in each location visited.
- We have the knowledge, experience and required infrastructure to create unique and memorable golf experiences for our land and sea guests based around the greatest golf locations, the fascinating history and the incredible characters of the game.
- Our packages, whether escorted or self-drive, include incredible historic locations that are brought to life with behind the scenes tours and events.
- We are delighted to share our experience by offering a variety of exceptional Golf packages or by creating a personalized golf experience to specifically suit your needs.
- Keith McColl comes all the way from St Andrews in Scotland, the undisputed Home of Golf where he has worked extensively within the golf community for many years
- His considerable knowledge of the history of the game and its fascinating origins benefits our guests greatly.
- It is very often their own love of the game and its history that entices many golfers to explore the world’s most aspirational and best known golf courses in Scotland, Ireland and beyond.
- Keith's vast golf experiences include working several years at Scotland's historic St. Andrews as well as working with the National Trust for Scotland, Scotland's governing body which protects Scotland's architecture and heritage.